Awarded Small Company of the Year 2017
Hotel Pest Control Bristol
We know how important customer’s reviews are to your business and so we pride ourselves in exceptional response times dealing with the problem quickly and effectively. We want to keep your business up and running smoothly so discretion is a key part of our services.
Whether you need ad-hoc services to get rid of an unwanted pest or you would like more preventative steps to be taken to reduce the risk of infestation outbreak we are the service for you.
So why do you need a professional?
- We use specialised inspection surveys to identify problems and offer solutions quickly
- We use products that are not commercially available
- Our technicians are experts in preventing re-entry, we can either advise you about what needs to be done or we can do it for you
- We maintain Electronic Fly Killers
- We use innovative products for insect control such as cockroaches, ants, moths and beetles
- We help you remain compliant with various regulations with onsite folder detailing all legislative requirements
We are regulated by the British Pest Control Association and all of our technicians are highly qualified, as we take pride in their continued professional development. You can rest assure that The Bristol Pest Controller will be there to look after you.
Bedbugs in hotels:
Sometimes you don’t know you have them until a customer complains. This is why we offer basic training for staff to recognise the first signs of bedbugs. We can also give you helpful tips and hints about how best to prevent the spread of bedbugs and minimise their impact.
We use heat treatment for occasions where you need the room back that night as it is the fastest method of eradication. We also use traditional pesticide treatments, which have an ongoing residual effect. We can talk you through your options before making your decision.
We love our work, nothing thrills us more than getting to the bottom of your Hotel Pest Control Bristol problem and find ongoing solutions to ensure you and your establishment remain pest free.